Nick needs a logo design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick needs a logo design

Alright I am in need of a logo design. I have white trucks/trailers and blue uniforms. I want something very professional looking and eye catching. No mowers on the design please! To the winner I will be buying business cards, truck signs and some other things also.
    My business name is Nick's Lawn and Garden Solutions.
    Here is my email nickslawnandgardensolutions@yahoo.com
    Good luck to all and thanks!
    Nick

email sent...waiting to hear back
    www.popejoydesign.com

Comment

Nick has been provided a logo with several font choices. He is going to select one and let me know tomorrow. Once he does I will post the outcome.

Thanks.
      www.popejoydesign.com

Comment

I am looking forwards to it! Could you post the different variations? I'd like to see what you came up with as I am sure other viewers would as well.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Okay...here is the link to all 6 samples. *It really is the same logo just different type styles...
          [IMG]http://img234.imageshack.us/img234....MG]

and here is the one Nick went with....
          www.popejoydesign.com

Comment

Oh very sweet. Will the logo be made into a sign? Any plans to put it on his truck/trailer?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

He's talked about doing business cards, flyers, banners, signs and a website, so we'll see where he goes from here. But he is very excited and is going to use it on all his stuff.
              www.popejoydesign.com

Comment

It's amazing how having a logo seems like the corner stone in a business. Once you have a logo in place, you can build on it from there.

Do you provide any of those other services you mentioned he may want?

Comment

Yes I am thrilled with the logo!!!
                  I will be getting many things made and I will also have PopeJoy Design make me a website in the spring. I highly recommend him!

Comment

As you can tell from the Nick's response above, yes I do provide those services and am looking forward to providing those solutions for him.
                    I appreciate the kind words.
                    www.popejoydesign.com

Comment

Working...
                    X