Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Don't Lowball Sticker

Tony,

Could you make a file like this into a sticker that an lco could put on their truck or trailer as a campaign to promote being legit? If so, how much would something like this cost?

Maybe it would be neat to offer such stickers for sale through your site?

Would anyone be interested in having a sticker like this on their truck or trailer?

Download PDF vector based file here. <span style='color:Red'>Make sure you logged into the forum to download all files</span>
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Maybe it would come out looking like this?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Love the idea, i will see what i can do.

Comment

Here is a banner ad you can use in your signature to promote the concept.

Copy and paste this code in your forum signature and it should work
        <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

&#91;url=http&#58;//www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST&f=23&t=3549&st=0&&#entry17020 &#93;&#91;img&#93;http&#58;//www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/uploads/post-23-68838-stop_lowballers.gif&#91;/img&#93;&#91;/url&#93;

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Tony got back to me with prices.

12 x 12 inch &#036;10 or (2) for &#036;17
          18 x 18 inch &#036;15 or (2) for &#036;25
          24 x 24 inch &#036;20 or (2) for &#036;33

Contact Tony to order Sales@AMW-Graphics.com

Comment

Do you think it will work.I got alot of than.

barry from fl

Comment

You never know until you try

Comment

Another banner.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

&#91;url=http&#58;//www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST&f=23&t=3549&st=0&&#entry17020 &#93;&#91;img&#93;http&#58;//www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/uploads/post-23-68838-stop_lowballers.gif&#91;/img&#93;&#91;/url&#93;

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Nice idea..

Comment

Great idea. Any chance of a sticker that accommodates the rest of the world? After all Gopher has software in almost every country in the world and we are all suffering from the lowballers (as you guy&#39;s call them) or "Scabs" as they are known in Australia.

Comment

Looks Great...

Comment

Good idea tlclismore.

Thanks Always Greener.

Comment

thanks for the idea i did not even know this was an issue im a stickler for the the rules and would never build a business unless it was legit.

Comment

People who are getting the free one, if you could please post pictures of it installed on your trailer or truck it would be appreciated.

Thanks&#33;

Comment

As soon as I recieve it it will post pics..

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X