Postcard Intro/bid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postcard Intro/bid

I am looking for a postcard design, where I could basically get my name to the customer, and my number, maybe have something like monthly lawn maintenance for your lawn: and a place I could write the price...maybe while driving down the road look for properties that I would like to service, and write the address down, price, nd mail it after work. Maybe have a lawn picture on the front with name/phone and other stuff on the back...does this sound possible? What would a design like this cost?

Bill, I could design and print something like this for you no problem. Send me an email at info@Logo-Mechanix.com and I will get a quote out to you.
    If you come to a fork in the road take it.
    Logo's, Identity Design. Print Advertising, Your Project from Design to Print. www.Logo-Mechanix.com

Comment

This sounds like an interesting design.
      I'd love to see what you create!
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

We do exactly waht you are looking for. We can design a postcard for your exact needs. Check out out site, there are lots of design ideas, and I have some not pictured where you can write in a price.

http://www.plan-itgraphics.com

Let me know if I can help.
        Lawn Care Designs and Printing. Postcards, Door Hangers, Brochures, Business Cards, and Logos. Or anything else you might need!

Comment

Bill did you get started on this project?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I am waiting...I am buying my partner out still, and he is dragging his feet, so I will not have control of our money for a few more weeks.

Comment

Has he said what he is going to be doing next?

Comment

he took a job for a franchise of Dominos Pizza in New Orleans. Some kind of area manager.

Comment

How is it going to be for you now that he is gone?

Comment

well, better I believe. He was not dependable really, and was mainly concerned with getting the day over with, than actually doing a good job any where. We did compliment eachother nice though, I paid more attention to the services, and he paid more to the finances...I would not recommend partnerships though in the future! lol

Comment

Do you think it's going to be tougher on you now to do the work he did or do you have someone else lined up to help you out with that?

Comment

Well, I lost my 2 biggest customers at the end of this year, so I would have no problem working alone if I wanted to, but I think I am going to hire someone full time to help/advertise. We will spend alot of time doorhanging when we are not working, and cleaning/maintaining my equipment. I am the kind of person who works better when I have someone to work with...otherwise the alarm in the morning doesn't seem quite as important! lol

Comment

Have you found door hangers provided you with your best bang for the buck?

Comment

I have never really given them a chance. I bought 10,000 last year and only got about 500 out. I got 4 calls and signed 2 new customers...referrals have been the best for me...but I am going to advertise to every neighborhood I work in this year with different offerings/ideas...and try to pick up homes on my route.

Comment

Working...
                            X