dreda@insightbb.com

or call 815-544-7773

Buttons needed
    1. Q&A
    2. Special Promotions
    3. Pay Here
    4. Tips

website http://www.alwaysgreenerlawn.com
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Dean contacted me and said he hasn't gotten a response yet for this job.

John, if you contact Dean, please contact both his emails because I think there is a problem with one of them.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I emailed Dean again, the one email, dreda@insightbb.com was returned as not working, I sent it to both emails and the other one seemed to go through, so I am just waiting to hear back from him.
      If you come to a fork in the road take it.
      Logo's, Identity Design. Print Advertising, Your Project from Design to Print. www.Logo-Mechanix.com

Comment

Maybe he is having problems with all his email then?

He said no one had contacted him so maybe, could you call him?

Comment

Could you please let me know what program I can use to create the buttons.. Thanks

Comment

Dean,

Do you have a graphics program? Adobe photoshop? Maybe even something as basic as Microsoft paint would be able to do this. You should be able to block out the old text with the background color and then replace the text with whatever you want.

Comment

Thank you very much I will try it today..

Comment

Well I have created the buttons using Photoshop.. The problem now is I can not find the correct font.. Could some please let me know what font and style it is.. Thank you very much.. Here is my web site..www.alwaysgreenerlawn.com.

Comment

Dean,

I checked out your site and it looks great as it is! I don't know which font was used but if you want to make it uniform, maybe just redo all the buttons with the current font you have and that might be easiet!

Nice work!

Comment

Yea, I thought about that also.. I will just have to do that.. Thank you

Comment

Hey Always Greener,

Do you still need those buttons made? I can rattle them off for ya.

Comment

That would be great...I'm not very good at this design work at all.. I took me forever to make 1 button.. The buttons don't need to be mouse over buttons I gave up on that..LOL.. If you can help I would really appreciate it…Here is the link to all the buttons I tried to do..The Q & A button I want changed to FAQs. http://www.alwaysgreenerlawn.com/coupons.html

Comment

Hey Always Greener,

This is what I came up with

You can right click on each button and save as, or you can download the rar file here , I have included the png / psd files as well so you can make as many buttons as you wish.

Cheers,

Comment

That is great... Thank you...What font is that??

Comment

Ariel Black
                              size 24
                              with a custom drop shadow

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X