No announcement yet.

Web button design needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you.. I don't know how to edit the java so i'm not going to do the mouse over.. Take a look at it now and let me know how all the buttons look .http://www.alwaysgreenerlawn.com/coupons.html I did not link any pages yet. Again thanks.

Comment

well if you need help in editing the template... just ask...I have been known to dabble in website design

Comment

Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Nov. 26 2006,4:04)]well if you need help in editing the template... just ask...I have been known to dabble in website design *
        I NEED HELP... Just let me know what you need from me.. do you want my ftp username and password?? just let me know.. Thanks for you time and expertise

Comment

Yes I need your FTP info and what you would like changed. I can do some SEO for you too; set up your meta tags, make sure your titles match your content and make sure content is relevant.

I also see some table issues I can correct, as well as navigation menu problems.

Just send me a GopherMail with the info.

Comment

I sent you the info..

Comment

Ok got it...now what buttons do you want on each page and in what order? Just to clarify.

Comment

the order on the test coupon page.. just move the "contact us" button under the "about us" button..
                http://www.alwaysgreenerlawn.com/coupons.html

Comment

Ok check out the coupon page again...is this what you want for all of the pages...I also fixed the position of the coupons.

http://www.alwaysgreenerlawn.com/coupons.html

Comment

Great job...That is what I wanted... Yes I want that for all pages...

Comment

No problem...I'll work on it. I also put your logo in the header.

Comment

Quick question.. I looks like a few mouse over buttons are different.. is that ok.. What I mean a few buttons when you put your mouse over it the fonts also move.. I like what you did with the header..

Comment

I can fix them.

Comment

I have to go on a few appointments now but will be back in a few hours… again THANKS.. Do what ever you see that needs to be fixed... The office noticed the changes right away and they like it..

Comment

Ok, check it out. Changes I have made. Always Greener Lawn Care Inc

- Entered a better title on each page, that included your company name, city, state and zip as well as the page title.
                              - Entered a set of MetaTags for each page to help with search engines
                              - Fixed and resized buttons
                              - Installed java rollovers on each button
                              - Altered h-3.jpg to show logo on header
                              - Fixed coupon page to show in table
                              - cleaned up the HTML on the Newsletter page

A couple of questions

1. the 'Pay Here' button...I don't know where to link it.
                              2. the 'Special Promo' button...I don't know where to link it.

So have a look and let me know if there are any issues with anything.

Oh and I forgot to edit your java scrolling text...if you tell me what you want on each page I can edit that too.

cheers,

Comment

WOW...looks great... I have to create the new pages for pay here and special promo... I can edit the scrolling text.. Again thank you so much.. Credit will be given on a page..

Comment

Working...
                                X