X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dale needs a logo

Dale needs a logo designed for his company, Dale's Lawn Care Service

Please contact him at dshall172@sbcglobal.net
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

I created a logo/t-shirt design for Dale, let me know what you think.
    If you come to a fork in the road take it.
    Logo's, Identity Design. Print Advertising, Your Project from Design to Print. www.Logo-Mechanix.com

Comment

John,

That is one of the best logos I have ever seen for the green industry! It looks great!

Are you going to be making the shirts too?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate the comments. I am in the process of getting him a quote on the silk screening of the shirts and business cards as well.
        Logo's, Identity Design. Print Advertising, Your Project from Design to Print. www.Logo-Mechanix.com

Comment

What about vehicle signs?

Comment

I am actually working on all of Dales printed needs, including business cards.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Oct. 09 2006,5:16)]What about vehicle signs?
              We can make that into truck signs or magnets if he is looking for them.
              Looks pretty good though.

Comment

Thanks Tony, how do you create your vehicle magnets? Are they silk screened, vinyl cut or vinyl printed? Just curious. Also I don't know if you have a need but I also offer logo clean-up, in other words if your customer comes to you with a low resolution jpg or gif file I can redraw it in vector. All my vectors are completely redrawn using the pen tool no auto tracing.

Comment

Quote[/b] (John/Logo-Mechanix @ Oct. 10 2006,12:48)]Thanks Tony, how do you create your vehicle magnets? Are they silk screened, vinyl cut or vinyl printed? Just curious. Also I don't know if you have a need but I also offer logo clean-up, in other words if your customer comes to you with a low resolution jpg or gif file I can redraw it in vector. All my vectors are completely redrawn using the pen tool no auto tracing.
                  Most are cut vinyl, we do some digi. printing on vinyl but the equipment we have for that is on its last legs..so we try to do everything with multi colors of cut vinyl (last longer anyway).
                  Screen printing magnets is not cost efective unless you are ordering a bunch, most people are only looking for a set of 2 or 3. at most 2 sets (4-6) which is not what screen printing is for. But yes we do some screen printing too.

Maybe we can send each other some biz.

Comment

Sounds good Tony, I know the digital printing on vinyl is real big around here (NJ) alot of landscapers and contractors are getting that now. I am doing a redraw now for a local silk screener of a airbrush job that was done on a guys landscaping trucks, nice job the guy did too, not many people left doing that.

Comment

Quote[/b] ]I am doing a redraw now for a local silk screener of a airbrush job that was done on a guys landscaping trucks, nice job the guy did too, not many people left doing that.
                      Could you show us what it looks like?

Comment

I'm still waiting for the go ahead but after I finish the job I will post a link.

Comment

I am looking forwards to it.

Comment

Working...
                          X