Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nationwide Printer****-Door Hangers etc..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nationwide Printer****-Door Hangers etc..

AVA Print- We are located in Tempe, Arizona, but work with clients throughout the nation. We offer VERY competitive pricing on DOOR HANGERS, FLYERS, BUSINESS CARDS etc.

Call 866.774.6814 ext. 6501 ( toll free) for price sheet and samples-

Dan Bustamante
    danielb@avaprint.com
    www.AVAPRINT.com

Our in house graphic design is $45.00 an Hr.

Dan do you have any sample images of door hangers you have done in the past you can share with us?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Above are some sample's designed by our designers, and printed here at Ava.

Comment

FYI: For those of you looking to produce door hangers as a marketing tool for your business we run a "gang run" set up for smaller companies to achieved lower pricing.

10,000, 4.25x11, 4/4 ( color both sides) 100# Gloss Book, Coated two sides- $915.00 shipped.

Comment

I love the pizza slice one. That is fantastic! I bet that one is really popular.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

The pizza one is very popular among our customers, I think something that grabs they eye is better for ROI.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X