Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with logo and building website/getting it online.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with logo and building website/getting it online.

hello all new here and I'm looking for some insight with designing a logo then building a website built and getting it online lol come to think of it would like some feedback about my name. the main part is going to be central bucks but now sure what should follow, mainly leaning towards central bucks lawn and landscape but want my domain to match the name and I thing lawn and landscape is to long. willing to pay for help with the logo and website but on a tight budget and need to get this done asap to start marketing for the spring season. cant wait to hear from everyone

If you want to market for the spring season, I would recommend moving quickly. Generally speaking, getting everything put together and ready to market can take some time (logo, website, print materials, online campaigns, etc). If you want to show up on search engines organically, I'm afraid that will be near impossible for the spring season at this point if you don't have an existing website with some history/credibility. We can help you get online quickly and at an affordable cost, take a look at us here: https://www.lawnlinewebsites.com

In regards to your name, using something like "Central Bucks Lawn & Landscape" is probably not the best idea. I understand why you want to use it (because you serve Bucks County, PA), the problem is someone already beat you to it. The name of a competing company is "Central Bucks Landscapers". If you were to use the same name (or a variation), people could confuse your company with them. Worse off, when someone searches online for your company name, they will most likely find the other company (especially in the beginning).
    Lawn care business forum. Learn about running a lawn care business. Ask question on how to run and estimate. Free flyers, contract, door hanger templates.
    At Lawnline Websites, we provide business websites and online marketing services for lawn care and landscaping professionals. Learn more at https://www.lawnlinewebsites.com

Comment

Saw your other post on the logo maker topic. We can also help you with a logo and are actually offering a good deal on them right now. Here are two we just did. Contact me if you're interested.
      At Lawnline Websites, we provide business websites and online marketing services for lawn care and landscaping professionals. Learn more at https://www.lawnlinewebsites.com

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

I liked the name until lawnline looked into seeing that there was already a similar named business out there. Are there any other variations of a name you have been thinking of to help you stand out?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

what is the best way to see if that company name is already take? another name I was thinking about using is philly suburb followed by lawn and landscape, landscape, lawn care ect. I typed it in on google and what came up were searches for landscaping companies in Philadelphia. ill check on the pa website to see if the name is taken (corporations.pa.gov), I did the same thing for central bucks lawn and no companies came up that is why I asked about finding the availability of names for business. thanks for the help

Comment

When you register a business, if it is a d.b.a. (doing business as), you do this at your county court house. But if you register a corporation, you do this with the state.
            So ideally, you need to make sure that there is no business name registered in your county with the name you want, nor with the state.
            If the name is close or similar, I do believe you can get a cease and desist from the company that has had the name before you began to use it and then it would cost you money to fight it out in court or to change your name again.

I know it sounds like a pain in the butt but I am sure you can find a unique name. Which is something you want anyway. You want your name to stand out and not be similar to anyone else's. You don't want to spend years building up a brand and then find out that there is someone else nearby using a similar name.

Names with town names or county names in them can be tough to choose because there is a higher chance they are already taken.

Keep us posted on what you come up with.

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X