Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honest opinion please

tell me what ya think fellas,
    im thinking of toning down the orange before ordering.
    Attached Files

I think you would be better off not having the reel mower image on it.
    Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
    Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
    CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

I'd first check your local DMV laws regarding anything obstructing your back window. You may have to use the perforated vinyl.

I'd also ditch the orange as it draws attention to it instead of the rest of the sign.

Comment

I like the graphics. It conveys that you are offering lawn care. I think the orange is attention getting. It stands out.

I'd say add your phone number so people can call you and you should be good to go.

Keep us posted on what you decide to do.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Well just got the quote and 450 is a bit much for that. So its back to the drawing board.

Comment

Aren't there any sites online you can order the vinyl from and have them mail it to you so you can install it?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Yea might have to end up doing that. There should be a company to do it. I have no experience at putting it on tho hah

Comment

Vinyl is not that hard to do just got to spray some windex or water under it when you put it on cause if you dont and it sticks good luck then take a putty thing and carefully squeeze the water out and let it dry, i have done vinyl on race cars

Comment

I dig it bro!!! I think it will catch ppls eyes...After you get their eye then they will read the rest..

Comment

I like the current design. If you want to tone it down, make the grass a darker green, re-color the mowers to be more tru-to-life, and use day-glo orange for the text. Also go to the Esigns web site and get some perforated window film. A 4' x 3' sheet is $120.00. I've used them for several products, and they always deliver the goods. Just make sure your final artwork is 300dpi or greater.
                    integritylawnpro.com

Comment

Window Perf

Check out www.computertoprint.com
                      $ 143.00 plus shipping 4 x 3 size. Other sizes available.

There brochures and postcards are really well priced also.

C.M.

Comment

here is what i went with, had to keep the back mainly clear for road legal reasons. i like it!

Comment

Did you include a picture in that last post because it is not showing up.

Comment

I agree with Steve (NOT sucking up), I think the orange makes it stand out and draws attention and that's what you want. I have a reel mower so I don't have a problem with that. But if you change it, use a Craftsman mower (American baby!) Mostly cuz I'm getting one soon.

Think it looks good as is.

Comment

opps here it is...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X