Logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo

Ok for 10 years I have used several of my names in different vinyl fonts , now I want a different look on our trucks next year, I had a few minutes to spare so I decided to ask .

I want a ( man) cartoon like a G.I.Joe or say Jorgen Von Strangle(fairly odd parents.

My graphic guy said he had no idea how to get my idea made.
    I have drawn it out with basic colors and shown him.

I want it to resemble me, but not a photo quality.

It should be a lot like ( *************Pro February 2014 pg C11)
    With my face and different mower.

Can any of you guys help me out? I need help.

Your graphic guy seems to be way behind on technology. Find a guy locally or online who can print on vinyl. They can print anything you want in full color.

Comment

No his business is fine . He nor I can find a figure to use and he is lost.
      I don't want a doodle or cheesy figure.

What comes up looks like a crayon figure.

Comment

If I had a picture he could print the wrap. We can't find the art for it.

Comment

Just for s**ts and giggles

jorgen.jpg

Comment

That's awesome Just for Cuts, hilarious.

Comment

His rake looks too big to be believable

Comment

The comment under the graphic could be
                "I take give no quarter" to grass and leaves

Comment

My graphic guy said he had no idea how to get my idea made.
                  I have drawn it out with basic colors and shown him.

I want it to resemble me, but not a photo quality.
                  Why not try out fivver for $5! You can't go wrong.

I will draw your face portrait with my cartoon style for $5

http://www.fiverr.com/drawyourphoto/...-cartoon-style

See what this artist can do!
                  - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                  Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Just for s**ts and giggles

[ATTACH]6476[/ATTACH]
                    That is so great, you guys are good fun, never a dull moment.
                    Where did you find that picture??

Comment

Google. I took off the star he was holding, looked for a cartoonish image of a rake and added it

Comment

Ok , update. My guy called me today and asked me what I really wanted, I said to be seen He asked me to come by and he showed me 100's of wraps over the years . In short he took a photo of the trailer and said come back Wednesday . He knows my company and the money involved in this and said he would do 20 options for me to pick from
                        That say " boom" not pop.

Cost up front $2500.00
                        He will secure the materials and then spend a year with me
                        Paying a worker of his doing all our branding.
                        cost per trailer $2500.00 same for a
                        Truck.
                        Now I am excited to see what he designs just no face .
                        He guarantees I will be shocked, we shall see.

While there I got to talk shop with "the man" who was a trend setter years back and we discussed the industry. That was the day maker for me.
                        Last edited by ExtremeLawncareServices; 02-28-2014, 09:57 PM.

Comment

I look forwards to seeing what he comes up with.
                          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I have a update toda about my logo. I must jump to fast for real business lol
                            I asked for xxxxxxxxxx help back 3 months back and again my office asked them again 2 weeks before I asked help here.

Then just a few days ago( guessing Monday) they send us a e-mail to offer help and my new account manager informed us that our e-mail obviously went to spam.

Not to bash them but here's the deal Justin could have tried harder for us and been honest. I know dang well if it is sent directly to their e-mail and their face book it didn't go to spam BULLS***.
                            If he had emailed a hey man alots going on we are seriously behind my bad let's talk it would have been fine .
                            I wish Natasha would deal with us. Things went smooth back then ( we used them in the past) I think she left the company??

My guy who designed my wrap td me to come by anytime, so tuesday
                            I went by and he wanted me to see , his machine was being repaired by the company repair( guessing) tech guys and he said another man was comming out as well to repair this machine.
                            He didn't want to tell me it was messed up, he wanted to show me.
                            The repair guys said it could take a week to get the parts in.
                            This is the type service I love, he left nothing on the table to be mistook as blowing off our deal. I told him just call me when your ready for the trucks.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X