Help with Logo Design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Logo Design

I started my business and now need a logo design. Its called "The Green Cricket" my mascot is a cricket (of course). Is there anyone that can help me come up with a design?

I do all mine on a program I bought 5 years ago called SmartDraw, My logo also my avatar I designed. Nothing fancy, but I could try.
    www.Boomless-Sprayer.com

Comment

Logo

I used odesk.com. You post a job with how much your willing to pay and you choose your designer. I posted the job and with in 1 day I had multiple inquires. I paid $10.00 + I tipped 5. I was emailed several ideas and a final digital copy. I tout it was great. I will probably use them for a website when I get to that point. Hope that helps.
      Paco Ramirez
      www.jaslawnservice.com

Comment

You can also try

fiverr

Same kind of idea.
        http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

I am with the same problem, I have seen a designers in eBay, different prices, does somebody have use this way?

Comment

OMG, Just finder a decent artist and pay a few hundred bucks. You are going to have the logo forever and you'll have it on everything. Pay what you need to to get it done right and to your liking.

Main things are to make it easy to remember, not overly complex, work in black and white, easy to draw.

Lonnie,

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X