X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Business Logo

Need Help with a business Logo.

S & L Lawn Solutions LLC.

Have you experimented at all with the different lawn care logos on the forum or the build it yourself tool?

Maybe messing around with it a bit will give you some ideas.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

What about fiverr.com

Comment

That's another good idea. You can get a lot of things done on that site for $5.

Have you played around with any design concepts yourself so far?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Logo

I can make logos...I have a graphic design degree. I plan on starting a lawn care business in the spring.

Comment

Do you want to show off some of the work you have already done to give the readers an idea of what you are capable of?

Comment

whenever I try to go to the link with the logo maker a page comes up saying I could not access the data base any help??

Comment

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. It seems to be an issue that has occurred since I updated the forum software.

Comment

Nice feature to have the logo designer on the forum I will definitely be checking that out once it is working. I have used fiver in the past. Check the reviews of the person you work with and make sure their style is in line with what you want. I like that I can get different versions of the image some even will give you business card designs and social media graphics. The down side is it is very hard to get 100% what you want since you are working through someone else. So if you are very sure of what you want building it yourself may be the best option.
                  I keep getting asked if I do lawn care and landscaping. after a dozen or so requests how could I refuse extra income.

Current skills: pushing a lawnmower... I might need some additional knowledge.

Current business: Tree Services Logan

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X