Rough Draft Logo - Suggestions Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rough Draft Logo - Suggestions Please

So here is a rough draft of a logo I've been working on for my lawn service. We have decided to go with property maintenance to make sure the name fits as the business expands into more services down the road. Open to ideas and suggestions, because we are having a hard time figuring out what looks good since property maintenance is in the name of the business. It is just a picture taken with my cellphone, because its a logo we've created online so I apologize right now for the way it looks. It looks 100% better on the website we are creating it at.
    Attached Files

The picture is terrible. Why even bother posting a pic that is all distorted and out of focus? From what I can tell the logo looks pretty simple. Get a better picture of it and post it.

Comment

The picture is terrible. Why even bother posting a pic that is all distorted and out of focus? From what I can tell the logo looks pretty simple. Get a better picture of it and post it.
      There's no other way to get a better picture, because it has a vertical double lined background because the logo isn't purchased yet, and this causes it to be alittle distorted.

Comment

There's no other way to get a better picture, because it has a vertical double lined background because the logo isn't purchased yet, and this causes it to be alittle distorted.
        There is a button called "Prt Sc" ("print screen") on the top row of your keyboard somewhere.

What this button does, is it saves an image copy of your monitor.

1. Press "Prt Sc".
        2. Open up any Paint program.
        3. Right-click and select "Paste".

Comment

There is a button called "Prt Sc" ("print screen") on the top row of your keyboard somewhere.

What this button does, is it saves an image copy of your monitor.

1. Press "Prt Sc".
          2. Open up any Paint program.
          3. Right-click and select "Paste".
          Ok, Let's try this again, I should point out when it comes to doing certain things on a computer I am not that great. Still not the greatest but least you can see it more clearly.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by GreenBlue; 03-24-2013, 02:40 PM.

Comment

I should also point out that I am open to suggestions and advice, logo design certainly isn't my best things at doing. LOL.

Comment

I should also point out that I am open to suggestions and advice, logo design certainly isn't my best things at doing. LOL.
              I like the grass graphic but I'm a bit confused by the name, how will BlueGreen fit into your marketing plans?

Clean, Quality Maintenance Services that Exceed Your Expectations.
              Find Us On Facebook: ML Landscaping Poughkeepsie NY
              Chance Favors the Prepared Mind...

Comment

I like the grass graphic but I'm a bit confused by the name, how will BlueGreen fit into your marketing plans?
                That's just the business name we came up with. It should be GreenBlue, but for some reason when I changed the font I put BlueGreen instead of GreenBlue.

Comment

I think it's nice and simple; easy to read.

Wondering what your reasoning is for including the LLC?

Comment

I think it's nice and simple; easy to read.

Wondering what your reasoning is for including the LLC?
                    Kansas and Missouri have laws that when you form an LLC, the LLC must be in the company's name, logo, etc.

Comment

Warbuff,

I should also point out, that this is just our logo, we are going to have it on magnetic signs that display the different services we offer, along with our website and phone number of course. Haven't got to that point just yet, and that will be the next thing I end up figuring out how to get a picture of and upload it on here to get some advice and suggestions on.

Comment

Warbuff,

I should also point out, that this is just our logo, we are going to have it on magnetic signs that display the different services we offer, along with our website and phone number of course. Haven't got to that point just yet, and that will be the next thing I end up figuring out how to get a picture of and upload it on here to get some advice and suggestions on.
                        LOL BlueGreen sounds better to me, on a side note I think it would be nice as a stand alone... Like branding for example Nike, Pepsie, and eventually Bluegreen or Greenblue

Clean, Quality Maintenance Services that Exceed Your Expectations.
                        Find Us On Facebook: ML Landscaping Poughkeepsie NY
                        Chance Favors the Prepared Mind...

Comment

Your name suggests something painfully obvious.

GreenBlue
                          Property Maintenance LLC

See how easy that was?
                          (just using the forum text editing options here)

Seriously though, something needs to be the dominant element.
                          All the text is competing for attention - nothing stands out.
                          See what a difference it makes when you make your NAME stand out from the "descriptive" portion?

Good luck!

Comment

Your name suggests something painfully obvious.

GreenBlue
                            Property Maintenance LLC

See how easy that was?
                            (just using the forum text editing options here)

Seriously though, something needs to be the dominant element.
                            All the text is competing for attention - nothing stands out.
                            See what a difference it makes when you make your NAME stand out from the "descriptive" portion?

Good luck!
                            Yes, looks pretty good and thank you for pointing that out. Any other ideas on the rest of the text? I really appreciate everyone's help on this.

Comment

LOL BlueGreen sounds better to me, on a side note I think it would be nice as a stand alone... Like branding for example Nike, Pepsie, and eventually Bluegreen or Greenblue
                              We went with GreenBlue, because in Google BlueGreen shows up for alot of different types of businesses, and we didn't want potential customers getting confused. So far GreenBlue hasn't shown up much with business names which is good as far as start-up business names go.

Comment

Working...
                              X