No announcement yet.

Rough Draft Logo - Suggestions Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, looks pretty good and thank you for pointing that out. Any other ideas on the rest of the text? I really appreciate everyone's help on this.
    I would try doing the green in blue and the blue in green, might make someone remember the logo.
    I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

...Or the bottom portion of the entire word in green with the upper portion in blue.

"Grass and sky"

Comment

....Or the G and R in green, one E in blue, the other E in green, the N in blue with BLUE as green except the E, that will be blue. Bold letters for green and italics and underline BLUE. 10 front for GRE, 12 font for EN and 36 font for BLU with 24 font E.

Comment

Here are some modifications. Let me know what you think and which ones stand out the most as a unique possibility.
          Attached Files

Comment

One more for a total of 6 mods.
            Attached Files

Comment

That last one with the puffy font... scrap it. That font is horrible.

Is there a reason you made "Blue" larger than "Green"?

Comment

Was suppose to signify the sky.

Comment

I mean the land. LOL, but I'll scrap it.

Comment

Starting to run out of ideas.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Not bad, Although I think Green should stay green blue should stay blue..

Should also make a single tone version of it for tea-shirts..

Clean, Quality Maintenance Services that Exceed Your Expectations.
                      Find Us On Facebook: ML Landscaping Poughkeepsie NY
                      Chance Favors the Prepared Mind...

Comment

Attached Files
                        Pat

Comment

Attached Files
                          Pat

Comment

Those are very nice logo designs, I appreciate you taking the time to create them and show me them.

Comment

If the name is "GreenBlue" and not "Green Blue", I would keep it all on one line.

Assuming it IS one word, it loses something by putting the two words on separate lines.

Comment

If you see my logo below I have to say this one is my favorite for obvious reasons...

Clean, Quality Maintenance Services that Exceed Your Expectations.
                                Find Us On Facebook: ML Landscaping Poughkeepsie NY
                                Chance Favors the Prepared Mind...

Comment

Working...
                                X