Buisness logo thoughts please.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buisness logo thoughts please.

Hello Everyone. My name is Will and My buddy and I have started a Lawncare buisness in ohio and I was just wondering what everyone thought of Our logo.??

(its a littly grainy but thats only cause its zoomed in )

Thanks for all replys!

Will H.
    Tom K.
    Protrim lawncare LLC. Parma/Akron Ohio
    Attached Files

Looks good
    http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

Hi Will

I'll be brutally honest.....it looks quite like a lot of other DIY lawn care logos which isn't going to help you stand out from the crowd, especially when you're just starting up.

I realise you probably don't want to spend any money on it, but it could be worth investing a massive $4 or so to purchase a pre-designed template and just adjust it to add your business name and tag line.

Here are some examples which are very different from the typical lawn care logo, but something which I think would help differentiate you.

http://graphicriver.net/item/vintage...thor=loreleyyy

http://graphicriver.net/item/classic...thor=R_GENESIS

There are thousands of other options, but they are just a couple of ideas.

You will need to download either GIMP or Inkscape (both free) to edit the text in the images.

If you decide to use something from the site and have any trouble editing it, let me know and I'll help you out.

Comment

logo

We tried to buy a logo and that fell through horribly and we felt that its not the logo that defined us, Its are dedication and hard work. So we drew that up and ran with it cause its plain but defined enough that its hard to Mistake who we are and what we do. (i.e. no one is going to think we cut Hair because we have a leaf in the logo let alone the word "Lawncare" lol)

but not all our Buisness items have "lawncare" on them (I.e... Personal notepads, Hats or pens... But our Shirts -yes, Cards -yes, Flyers -yes, and so on)

Comment

Shirts

Later today (sunday) I will post a pic of our Shirts we use when talking to new/possible clients and hopefully you will see why we love our logo.

Comment

Hello Everyone. My name is Will and My buddy and I have started a Lawncare buisness in ohio and I was just wondering what everyone thought of Our logo.??

Thanks for all replys!

Will H.
            Tom K.

When I see your logo, I think its a diet, work out pill or something, then I see what your business does, lawn care in small print.

In one glance, they need to know what you do. Service above name, if they need the service, they will look for the name and number.

And Just now, when I look at it I think oh ok, there name is Pro Trim Lawncare LLC

Lawncare is two words. not one. this is a classic mistake

If your name is also what you do, make sure there is no confusion about that. Make it big and easy to read.

Just my two cents
            Last edited by djm2013; 03-24-2013, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Apologies but I was wasn't very inspired by it...
              I don't want to be mean but it looks like the Nike logo with a leaf...

Clean, Quality Maintenance Services that Exceed Your Expectations.
              Find Us On Facebook: ML Landscaping Poughkeepsie NY
              Chance Favors the Prepared Mind...

Comment

Did you trademark it yet?

Comment

It's not "fuzzy" because it's "zoomed in", it's pixelated because you didn't do it properly.
                  It needs to be created as vector art (think Adobe Illustrator) so it can be reproduced at any size you wish.

Comment

you can also use a free program called inkscape to create a vector graphic. We cut vinyl in house for banners and decals and use inkscape all of the time. While it is not quite as nice as illustrator it is a lot cheaper and does the same thing.
                    I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

I think it's great you are being creative. Roll with it. Get pumped about your image, your brand, and your company. Then as you grow, you can always change your logo.

Many logos evolve overtime, yours can too.

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thanks for all replys!

Will H.
                        Tom K.
                        I also think it looks nice! Good job!

Comment

Attached Files
                          Pat

Comment

Pat,

You got a great visual eye there! Very nice design concepts! It certainly will give him some ideas to consider.
                            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

shirt with logo

here are the shirts (incase i didnt show them before )
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X