Attn: 696signs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: 696signs

I am interest in someone designing our logo and looking for decals to put on our gooseneck trailer. Are you interested and how long would it take?
    thanks

logo design

I design logos. What is the name of your company and where are you from? Any ideas of what you would like?

Comment

Maybe you should try their web site. i dont think Tony has been around here lately.

Comment

I sent him two emails for a design quote and got no response?? This was about two months ago...

Comment

I design logos. What is the name of your company and where are you from? Any ideas of what you would like?
          Whats your average charge?

Comment

A & B Lawn Care
            We are from Omaha
            We have some what of a simple abstract design in mind. We are meeting with someone locally tomorrow to get a quote.

Comment

Do you have a website?

Comment

Not sure if you ever got a logo, but I too design logos. Here is an example of mine that I made.
                Attached Files

Comment

That is a very nice job!
                  - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                  Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X