Attn: 696signs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: 696signs

I am interest in someone designing our logo and looking for decals to put on our gooseneck trailer. Are you interested and how long would it take?
    thanks

logo design

I design logos. What is the name of your company and where are you from? Any ideas of what you would like?

Comment

Maybe you should try their web site. i dont think Tony has been around here lately.

Comment

I sent him two emails for a design quote and got no response?? This was about two months ago...

Comment

I design logos. What is the name of your company and where are you from? Any ideas of what you would like?
          Whats your average charge?

Comment

A & B Lawn Care
            We are from Omaha
            We have some what of a simple abstract design in mind. We are meeting with someone locally tomorrow to get a quote.

Comment

Do you have a website?

Comment

Not sure if you ever got a logo, but I too design logos. Here is an example of mine that I made.
                Attached Files

Comment

That is a very nice job!
                  - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                  Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                  X