What do you think of my logo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of my logo?

I kind of want a professional to look at it and see if he can make it look more three dimensional somehow.

greenscapres-textured (2).pdf

d

greenscapeslogo.jpg

here's a jpeg if the other attachment didn't open

Comment

This is a great logo! Did you create this yourself?

It's so clean, simple and modern, which is a refreshing change from lots of logos in this industry.

Two thumbs up!!

Comment

I have to agree with the Mayor.

The logo is a refreshing change from the old clip art style logos most people go with.

It'll also look good on forms you print.

Comment

This is a great logo! Did you create this yourself?

It's so clean, simple and modern, which is a refreshing change from lots of logos in this industry.

Two thumbs up!!
          yes i did! and thank you! i thought maybe it looked too simple but now I'm feeling a lot more confident with it. thanks again!

Comment

Very nice logo. If you have a white truck you could extend those green bars down the entire side of the truck and maybe use reflective vinyl!
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

give it a little touch on it

[ATTACH]5806[/ATTACH]

here's a jpeg if the other attachment didn't open
              I have given a little touch on it :

feel free to use if you happy with .

BTW, i'm not an SEO expert but if true your website is greenscapes[dot]com i think you need put some plugins to set the right title, description and keywords on it (since it's a wordpress base). Thanks.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by TroyValdez; 01-17-2013, 03:01 AM.

Comment

I have given a little touch on it :

I love it, it's just the shading that worries me. It's a little dark/overpowering.

I used to be obsessed with adding shadows, but I found them to make or break my objects that I design.

I suppose if your logo will be a bit larger, it would look spot on.

Maybe add a dark outline instead? Sometimes a bevel, and then an outline will look better, and add a more realistic 3D look.

Comment

Don't forget to think about where you are going to use the logo, and how it will look in context e.g. flyers, website, truck, uniforms, business cards, etc

Sometimes keeping it simple is the best way to obtain the biggest overall impact.

Comment

in my spare time

what do you think ...

Attached Files

Comment

what do you think ...

I'm curious as to how it would look with just the text?

or like this, with a nice offset?

Attached Files
                      Last edited by CHEESE2009; 01-18-2013, 02:47 PM.

Comment

more

Attached Files

Comment

more

It looks a bit grainy/blurry. I don't know if I love it or dislike it.

Hmmmm. I like it because it's kind of looks like it has texture, but I can see the quality of the image going down if it's put on clothing and signage.

Maybe keep simple colors?

You can also just use multiple font styles, and change the size of each font letter around to create something you wont find anywhere else.

Here's one simple font, made to look different... Capital letters shrank to the same size as lower case can add a cool effect...

Attached Files
                          Last edited by CHEESE2009; 01-19-2013, 08:20 AM.

Comment

HHHMMMM...that name sounds very familiar....my business is greenscape lawn care.

Comment

HHHMMMM...that name sounds very familiar....my business is greenscape lawn care.

I miss you Wat, never see you'round these parts no more.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X