Opinions on first draft of Name/logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on first draft of Name/logo

here it goes. logo/ layout for truck magnets. will have a buddy who is a graphic designer take my design and make it more professional. anything you would change?
    Attached Files

If this is for your truck, I'd make sure the name and phone number stand out more (compared with the services listed). The colours and size of text are quite similar, so just adjusting those slightly may make the business name more prominent.

Comment

I like the 2nd one better.
      Just some thoughts. How about using green in your logo instead of blue to see how it looks? Have you played around with any grass possibly to add another design element?

Did you check out any of the lawn care logos here to see if any of the designs grabbed your attention?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Im not a fan of pictures or designs really in the logo so much. I like the Text just done up unique.
        My reasoning for going with blue is because SC's color is blue. Its not set in stone though. Also the name is not set in stone either i just used that one for the logo. there are a few others but i am starting to lean towards SC Landworx turf management. I am messing around with the X what do you think between these two designs.
        Attached Files

Comment

In Green...
          Attached Files

Comment

I like the name and I like your second design. But that green logo design on a white truck would really stand out. However if you like blue, go with that. I think you are on the right track.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Love the green.

Name seems a bit much, maybe Just InterstateTurf.

Comment

Working...
              X