Ideas for my logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for my logo

hey guys it's me. I was wondering since I am only 13 and can't drive I was wondering that should I make some kind of sign to put behind my tractor? And my other question is I bike in the city and tow my push mower on my utility kart should I make logo's for that or not? Thanks!

Travis
    Travis: owner of Travis' lawn care

(Making your lawn look the best!)

hey guys it's me. I was wondering since I am only 13 and can't drive I was wondering that should I make some kind of sign to put behind my tractor? And my other question is I bike in the city and tow my push mower on my utility kart should I make logo's for that or not? Thanks!

Travis

I don't believe it will help attract more business, by stating you are travelling by foot/tractor.

However, you SHOULD have a sign of some sort displaying your phone number.

That would be cool. Figuring out how to put the sign on is the tricky part!

-

Try going to Staples (staples.com) and getting some vinyl lettering!

Comment

You could experiment with the online logo designer here.

Maybe you could even get some coroplast material and some vinyl logo to put on it and then fasten it to your bike or trailer.

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

What do you think of this?

I tried to give it that super hero look.

here it is on black..

Attached Files
        Last edited by CHEESE2009; 10-27-2012, 11:34 AM.

Comment

How about-

YOUNG MANS LAWN SERVICE
          "I'll be here forever"
          your phone number

Serving **** area

I personalyl think that less on a sign is better as people driving by do not have time to read a buch of stuff. Look at billboards along the road, they have a short message, a company name, a picture, and that is about it. Remember Size of lettering is important, it must be big enough to be seen and read by someone 30 to 50 feet away, driving at 30 MH.
          1 inch letters can be seen from about 25 feet away by someone standing.

Comment

Scott that is a great and very eye catchy design! Nice work on it.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
            X