Logo Design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Design

Looking for either a well established company that does logo designs, or someone that just does freelance design on the side. Any suggestions?
    Twitter
    Facebook
    LinkedIn
    Website

It seems like every once in a while we have designers on here and then another times we don't. Maybe Tony from 696 signs can help?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

It seems like every once in a while we have designers on here and then another times we don't. Maybe Tony from 696 signs can help?
      That is what I am hoping too. I know there are some companies that do it, like logo works (sp), but I would rather give it to a smaller company. Perhaps even some that participates on the forum here
      Twitter
      Facebook
      LinkedIn
      Website

Comment

What exactly are you looking for in a design? Do you want it to be cartoonish or just text? Let me know as I many know a few people.
        Pat

Comment

What exactly are you looking for in a design? Do you want it to be cartoonish or just text? Let me know as I many know a few people.
          I am looking for something with a graphic and text. The problem is that I don't know exactly what I want, but I do know that I don't want something cheap looking.

My last logo was designed about 7 years ago, but I want a totally new graphic. There are two other local companies here that use the same colors. One actually uses the orange and green layout similar to what mean is like.
          Twitter
          Facebook
          LinkedIn
          Website

Comment

Post your logo and let's see what it looks like. Are you looking for something like the one on this site? http://phoenixqualitycleaning.com
            Pat

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

That looks very nice
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Looking for either a well established company that does logo designs, or someone that just does freelance design on the side. Any suggestions?
                  Hey I know a website you can go on to here is the link http://www.logovictory.com/ Enjoy
                  Travis: owner of Travis' lawn care

(Making your lawn look the best!)

Comment

heres one

Hows this one
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks guys for help, actually we are going to stick with our old logo. We talked with some of our clients and they said not to change. We have had it so long.
                      Twitter
                      Facebook
                      LinkedIn
                      Website

Comment

I think your Logo is very nice just like that.
                        sigpic

Bill Wesolowski
                        CWB Lawn Care
                        cwblawnservice@gmail.com
                        www.cwblawncare.com

Comment

I think your Logo is very nice just like that.

Thanks, but that's not our logo. I think someone made that up, unless there is another company named that.
                          Twitter
                          Facebook
                          LinkedIn
                          Website

Comment

Working...
                          X