Logo/Label

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo/Label

If one views this label on a display with product in Ace Hardware, etc... does it give one enough info. to understand what it is & how to use it?
    Attached Files
    Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
    Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
    CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

I like it!

It's friendly, simple, perfect!

Good luck!!!!

Comment

Here is my view, the average home owner, walking into the store may not get what the product does.

Maybe if you had something like a mower running over a sprinkler head and have a picture of the owner holding his head saying 'oh no, not again. I can never remember where these sprinklers are.'

That might help the reader make the connection of what the product does.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Here's an updated one. Think this will help folks better understand?
        Attached Files

Comment

"Prevent Damage to Lawn Sprinkler Heads" needs to be bigger

Comment

Here's an updated one. Think this will help folks better understand?

The original one you posted looked better. Getting too "busy/wordy" for what it is. For a display, it must be quick to identify - less "informative" and more "attention getting".

Nice and clean...
            Measure. Cut. Insert. Install.
            Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. EASY!!!

The details should be in the instructions, not so much on the display.

This isn't the opinion of "some guy on the interweb" - I'm a graphic designer.
            Last edited by Hedgemaster; 04-11-2012, 07:54 PM.

Comment

"The details should be in the instructions, not so much on the display.

This isn't the opinion of "some guy on the interweb" - I'm a graphic designer."

I tested the label on a few people in a Big Box store. There will be no instructions with the product other than what's seen on the label in the store. Folks weren't getting the concept without a little help. That's what lead me to be more descriptive on the label.

The Sprinkler Buddy will be sold individually without the packaging in brick & mortar locations.

I have tried to use as few words as possible while still getting the message across to the average shopper. I'll be testing the label again soon.

Comment

"Prevent Damage to Lawn Sprinkler Heads" needs to be bigger
                I'll try to make it a little bigger, do you think the yellow font is good?

Comment

Just an idea that I use in another business, keep the details on the package very simple, It should be what it does, the FAB's, Feature, Advantage, Benefit, direct the customer to your website which should have both a short video of how to install and written instructions, this will cut down on how busy the package looks.
                  Andy
                  Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Yes yellow is nice. If this was my product I would think about removing the Recycled sign (you already right it out) and in that space put one of those smart phone block bar codes with a video of how it works and saves them money in the long run

Comment

Working...
                    X