No announcement yet.

Logo finally done what do yall think???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo finally done what do yall think???

Please give imput I think imma use the top logo for all color stuff the second one for t-shirts and the black and white for the flyers and maybe the back of my truck!!

Also I might add the inc to the logo but I just dont want it to look gaughty what is yalls opinions???

thanks in advance

Attached Files
    Last edited by HAMPTON ROADS LAWN CARE; 02-26-2012, 03:44 PM.
    LICENSED AND INSURED

It's pretty good actually.

I think I'd tweak the grass a bit to allow the "N" to be a little more readable and the same for the blade that ends near the top of the "L" in "Lawn".
    (actually, the "lawn" part is probably more important to be legible since everyone in your area will likely recognize "Hampton" anyway)

Aside from that, it's a nice, clean, classy design.

Comment

I agree with hedgemaster the N is little hard to see but it kind of looks cool I guess. Did you make the logo

Curtis Michael
      President
      The Grounds Crew
      (425) 765-2638
      www.thegroundscrewllc.com

Comment

Yes, the letters need a contrasting outline for the reason mentioned above. Looks nice.
        Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

Great design! I think a little tweaking to make it more readable would make it perfect.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

that looks great, i would see if i could cut out a few of those blades rather than changing the font or border of your text though
            Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
            "Where Service is Always in Season"
            Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

Comment

What does "gaughty" mean?

Comment

try outlining the letters in Hapton Roads with like white.

Make the grass fling smaller.

As I believe you are from Hamton Roads I would make Lawn Care font a little more readable.
                Try changing the font a little or, outlining it also might work

Comment

Don't outline anything. Doing so will ruin it.
                  I assume that the designer who created it already knows this though.

Comment

What does "gaughty" mean?
                    From Urban Dictionary:
                    Gaughty - A little bit of Good and a little bit of Naughty and you got yourself a gaughty girl The best of both worlds.
                    -or-
                    When someone is ghetto and naughty at the same time. People who usually have Al has a last or middle name are gaughty.

Comment

From Urban Dictionary:
                      Gaughty - A little bit of Good and a little bit of Naughty and you got yourself a gaughty girl The best of both worlds.
                      -or-
                      When someone is ghetto and naughty at the same time. People who usually have Al has a last or middle name are gaughty.

LOL. That's fantastic!!!

Comment

Don't outline anything. Doing so will ruin it.
                        I assume that the designer who created it already knows this though.
                        No. Outline the text in black!!! Do it!!! Don't be a chicken.

Comment

It's pretty good actually.

I think I'd tweak the grass a bit to allow the "N" to be a little more readable and the same for the blade that ends near the top of the "L" in "Lawn".
                          (actually, the "lawn" part is probably more important to be legible since everyone in your area will likely recognize "Hampton" anyway)

Aside from that, it's a nice, clean, classy design.
                          He is actually finalizing the logo now and should have something by tom.
                          LICENSED AND INSURED

Comment

I agree with hedgemaster the N is little hard to see but it kind of looks cool I guess. Did you make the logo

No the guy who did all of my graphics for my last business did.
                            LICENSED AND INSURED

Comment

Great design! I think a little tweaking to make it more readable would make it perfect.

I appreciate it just wanted a nice clean flowing logo!
                              LICENSED AND INSURED

Comment

Working...
                              X