No announcement yet.

Logo finally done what do yall think???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that looks great, i would see if i could cut out a few of those blades rather than changing the font or border of your text though
    He has taken out the bottom blade and tweaked the others just a few i will post the revision tomorrow!
    LICENSED AND INSURED

Comment

What does "gaughty" mean?

Sorry my spelling is bad lol

GAUDY

1 : too bright and heavily decorated
      ▪ gaudy jewelry/colors ▪ The showgirls wore gaudy costumes.
      2 informal : very large or impressive
      LICENSED AND INSURED

Comment

From Urban Dictionary:
        Gaughty - A little bit of Good and a little bit of Naughty and you got yourself a gaughty girl The best of both worlds.
        -or-
        When someone is ghetto and naughty at the same time. People who usually have Al has a last or middle name are gaughty.

OOH WOW

Never and I repeat Never go there for a definition lmao!!!!

Well I guess thats what I get for relying on spell check!!!

LICENSED AND INSURED

Comment

(psssttt! ^^^ Post whore!)

Comment

Looks good!

I might Increase the space between Hampton roads and place the grass between. Make sure the script font is not sketchy looking but clean and smooth.

Looks great.

Comment

*************final Logo******************

THIS IS IT **********FINAL LOGO*********

DONE TWEAKING THE LOGO THIS IS WHAT I AM STICKING WITH!!!!!!!!

Now please comment your views on this final masterpiece lol
              LICENSED AND INSURED

Comment

(psssttt! ^^^ Post whore!)

LMAO!!!!

Naw its one of 2 things lol either Steve has the multi-thread select turned off or it dosent work on my mac one of the 2 lol I have tried a few times to select multi thread so that way I dont run my post count up to high lol
                LICENSED AND INSURED

Comment

Multi quote won't work for me either (Mac). Never tried it on my Laptop.

It's a nice logo.

Have you considered another version of it? a more "vertical" design for use in places where the long, horizontal design could be problematic.

HAMPTON
                  ROADS

Lawn Care

Just a thought. It's always nice to have options. Sometimes it helps to have an alternate version when working with different layouts/designs for stationary, business cards, shirts, etc.

Comment

Multi quote won't work for me either (Mac). Never tried it on my Laptop.

It's a nice logo.

Have you considered another version of it? a more "vertical" design for use in places where the long, horizontal design could be problematic.

HAMPTON
                    ROADS

Lawn Care

Just a thought. It's always nice to have options. Sometimes it helps to have an alternate version when working with different layouts/designs for stationary, business cards, shirts, etc.
                    Yeah I used to own a vbulletin board with my old business and you had a enable/disable button and it worked with my mac but I dont know how this board is configured so thats why I said that.

Yeah I have thought about it but I am going to brand this business around this Logo so thats why when I had it made i said this is going to be it for ever and ever lol about to order the business cards and maybe some flyers its starting to get warm here and I want some $$$$ to start flowing.......lol
                    LICENSED AND INSURED

Comment

Your logo is cool

I personally don't like the color/gradients.
                      I also still trouble seeing the "N".

Comment

Nice logo!
                        Last edited by Shark1611; 02-29-2012, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X