No announcement yet.

new - logo - thoughts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The number could be smaller. On the businesscard. My name is my logo. When I do a door magnet, I will make look similar to the card, with a much larger number. The background will be white, like the card. Which will stand out when in contrast to my brown truck.

My experience in advertising has taught that many small business owners want to utilize every square inch of white space. Now, this is not always wrong, but it often causes the piece to be crowed and cluttered. Bt it depends on the application.

Business cards do not require that the number scream off the card. Something like a billboard, or vehicle graphics would. I would think door hangers and the like could be somewhere in the middle. In this instance, along with print advertising, your tag line, or hook graphic or tag line would be most important.

But I have also found that small business owners tend to "know what is best" and do what the heck they want. Lol. - but heck, it is their business, they can do what they want.

Comment

But I have also found that small business owners tend to "know what is best" and do what the heck they want. Lol. - but heck, it is their business, they can do what they want.

I agree to the part where business owners can do what ever they want regardless the right or wrong way.. Im sure i do things differently then some thats what makes us all unique..

I think your logo looks good so far, you can register any name you want as long as in the same state its not taken or conflicts with another company in the same state- If so change it to ( Local Lawn Care ) or something simple. Just my two cents :-)
      Justin

http://www.localedgelawncare.com

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X