• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo :-)

A nice little update.
    Attached Files

I like it
    But why a Kite ???
    Why not grass or tree bent in the breeze ?

Comment

... Why not grass or tree bent in the breeze ?
      It's been done.
      Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

I'm not entirely sure why, but I have something against focusing too closely on what it is that my company does when it comes to my logo(s). Maybe it's this fantasy world I go to in my head where I am the dictator of the world and everything is owned by Breeze.

A lot of things could yell out, "Hey, I do lawn maintenance" and give me an edge, but as much as I hate kites I have a feeling this could have awesome potential for brand recognition as I progress and maybe add more to my services. Wal-Marting myself.

... and now I have a unique little signature, a damn kite! LOL.

I'm happy you like it!!!

btw, this is awesome;

Comment

As I said I like the Logo I just thought maybe the Kite had some sort of meaning.
          One other question why a small b not a capital B in your name ??

Comment

As I said I like the Logo I just thought maybe the Kite had some sort of meaning.
            I was thinking a kite being flown in the "breeze".
            Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

One other question why a small b not a capital B in your name ??

It was a tough decision, but nothing seemed to flow properly with the "b" or even the entire word "breeze" being in capitals, if enterprises would be in caps too.

I tried doing several other styles of how the wording should be, but nothing looked as good

Comment

Mind as well listen to something good while reading and thinking...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VxIwRDs1Yc8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A kite would be pretty cool, unfortunately no matter how many times I draw one in different styles, it just doesn't fit/look right.

So this idea came from those old fashioned wind mill toys, kids would blow on and they would spin on a stick.

The colors I suppose remind me of the seasons... What do you think?

and........

lol

Last edited by CHEESE2009; 01-21-2012, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Scott,

You need to make your logo in a way that it would look cool on contact lenses.

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                  Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Scott,

You need to make your logo in a way that it would look cool on contact lenses.

1. grab a plate of Shepard's pie
                    2. Decide to check out the forum
                    3. Click on post, Steve commented
                    4. Choke on Shepard's pie

LMAO that's the best comment ever!

Comment

I can picture it now. You are out mowing a lawn when suddenly one of your customers comes out.

"Scott, let me tell you about the time I served as a nurse in world war II."

You blink your eyes to the breeze logo lenses.

Which then gives you the proper results.

Sorry Scott. Never mind. I forgot I left my cat in the bathtub.

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

LOL!!!!

It'll happen in the future. It must!

God.. I'm dreading dealing with these types of customer come Spring...

"if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"
                        is really;

"if you don't have a reason to talk, don't talk"
                        A simple, "how are you today" could start an hour of conversation with a client.

Comment

It would be funny if you experimented with different ways to keep your customers from wanting to talk too much to you.

Like having bad breath. Or instead of using that axe body spray,

spray yourself with this.

Comment

I could always wear a mask...

"I'm not Scott. I don't speak English anymore either, madame."

Comment

Scott can you be a nice boy and drive me to the store on your mower?

Comment

Working...
                              X