• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need A Logo

I have really no idea whats so ever on a logo design......lol

Is anyone on here good with Photoshop?

Hampton Roads Lawn Care Inc.

Any ideas would be great and whats the going rate to get a logo made???

I'm pretty bad with photoshop and logo creation in general but I used the gopherhaul logo design it yourself tab and created one for you. It's just a sample one but you can mess around with it.

I had my logo created for $70.00 and had five designs created. You can go http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=15253 to check out the post about my logos.

Hope this is any help!
    Attached Files

Curtis Michael
    President
    The Grounds Crew
    (425) 765-2638
    www.thegroundscrewllc.com

Comment

See I want a 1 color design for my back window and trailer but maybe a multi-color for the over all logo.......lol

Also I want a good logo I can get the logo started for the time after the original is correlated!!!

Comment

Well the http://www.gopherforum.com/attachmen...6&d=1323273256

Is exactly what I was thinkin some what on this case but I wasn't Finna argue on the outcome!!!!

Comment

You can also experiment with the free lawn care logo designer here.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I tried...

lol
            Attached Files

Comment

Here is another logo sample. Might be what your looking for.
              Attached Files

Curtis Michael
              President
              The Grounds Crew
              (425) 765-2638
              www.thegroundscrewllc.com

Comment

Since i am new, i hope that i am not stepping on any toes or looking like a shark. That is not my intension.

As I stated in a recent logo thread, I'm new to landscaping but not graphic design. I have years on experience.

So, if you are interested and can not find a solution will match the offer that thegroundscrew mentioned.

I will design your logo. In Adobe illustrator, not photoshop, (I know ps too, but it is generally the wrong tool for producing logos) but hey, if you want ps, you got it. I will listen to what your ideas are a we can work through them until we settle on one. I will then do final production of the logo, which means set it up for various printing applications, one clr option, two , etc. (seperations) then deliver, email, it to you in the formats you will most likely need. This will also include the original file so that future edits can be made.

If you're interested we can work something out. And if things go as they should, be done by this weekend! Payment can go through pay pal. If not we can work something out, just no "check is in the mail" sorry. It seems that freelance graphic design and being burned go hand in hand! Lol

If not just keep in mind the things that were discussed on the other thread.

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthrea...284#post101284

Good luck.

Comment

You should put up some of your previous logo designs to show others what you can do. Or put together some lawn care logos.

We'd all love to see what you have created.
                  - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                  Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                  X