Finally got my proofs today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got my proofs today

Finally got the proofs for my truck graphics.
    Attached Files

Now that looks COOL!

Is that what you will be going with or are you altering it?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

That looks really good.

Comment

Now that looks COOL!

Is that what you will be going with or are you altering it?
        I am going to go for it as laid out in the Drafts.
        I was talking to them today and they are trying to have them cut this week and put them on on the first rain day we get.

Comment

Looks good.

I particularly like your logo.
          Hungry Goat Lawn Service, Deltona, FL

Comment

I am looking forwards to seeing the final results!

Do you think you would like to put the graphics on yourself or would you rather they install it?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I am looking forwards to seeing the final results!

Do you think you would like to put the graphics on yourself or would you rather they install it?
              I am going to get them t do it. That way there will be no bubbles etc.

Comment

Well after waiting what seems like a life time i got the Logo's on my truck.
                But I think it was worth the wait .
                Attached Files

Comment

Awesome.

We have the same mower and the same truck.

Well, except mine's a different color and doesn't have any vinyl lettering on it - YET. Damn. I gotta get moving on that.

Comment

That is great! How does it feel now having the graphics on your truck?

Comment

That is great! How does it feel now having the graphics on your truck?
                      Its funny but I guess I feel a little more Professional.
                      I am still in a kind of disbelief that I am my own boss, that I own my own company after years of talking myself out of the idea , Here I am finally doing it.
                      I guess you kind of have all these ideas in your head of what it will feel like to be your own boss but I don't feel any different then I did last year just now I report to myself not someone else, I guess I have been way to busy to let it all really sink in maybe this winter when it slows down and I have some time to reflect.

But ya to answer your question It makes me feel more Professional.

Comment

Its funny but I guess I feel a little more Professional.
                        I am still in a kind of disbelief that I am my own boss, that I own my own company after years of talking myself out of the idea , Here I am finally doing it.
                        I guess you kind of have all these ideas in your head of what it will feel like to be your own boss but I don't feel any different then I did last year just now I report to myself not someone else, I guess I have been way to busy to let it all really sink in maybe this winter when it slows down and I have some time to reflect.

But ya to answer your question
                        It makes me feel more Professional.
                        Because you ARE.

Comment

Because you ARE.
                          Gosh thanks You making me blush

Comment

When you sit there and think about being more professional, do you think of anything else you would like to do to help create more of that image? Are there other things that would make you feel even better about the image you project outwards to your community?

Comment

When you sit there and think about being more professional, do you think of anything else you would like to do to help create more of that image? Are there other things that would make you feel even better about the image you project outwards to your community?
                              Man Steve
                              You really know how to ask tough questions.
                              How to be more professional ???
                              Things that I have done to be more Professional
                              Well lets see I am a registered Business.
                              I have and advertise that I and Licensed and Insured.
                              I wear a Company uniform each day.
                              I have my truck labelled with all my important information.
                              I have top of the line Professional Equipment.
                              I belong and attend our local business group. (Main Street business Association).
                              I have a Web Site Face book and Twitter I also have a blog but it not been updated as I am just way to busy right now.

Other Thinks I could do to be Professional
                              Join the Provincial and National Landscaping Association. (Landscape Nova Scotia Horticultural trades Association) {same as PLANET}
                              Get myself and the company involved with a Charity.
                              Get involved in Community Beautification project.
                              Attend some evening training classes at the local Community Collage in order to upgrade my skills.

Sitting here thinking on this subject has made me come to the conclusion that being Professional is not so much what you know but how you take what you know and use it.

Wow that was deep
                              I think I have a headache now from thinking too much.
                              Hope this helps Steve.

Comment

Working...
                              X