No announcement yet.

Finally got my proofs today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does because it provides a road map for your future direction.

It also should get everyone thinking what they could be doing too in order to lift themselves up to a new level.

For those that aren't anywhere near your level yet, what kinds of things would these future steps involve and how do you feel they will be helpful?

Join the Provincial and National Landscaping Association. (Landscape Nova Scotia Horticultural trades Association) {same as PLANET}
    Get myself and the company involved with a Charity.
    Get involved in Community Beautification project.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

It does because it provides a road map for your future direction.

It also should get everyone thinking what they could be doing too in order to lift themselves up to a new level.

For those that aren't anywhere near your level yet, what kinds of things would these future steps involve and how do you feel they will be helpful?
      Well I have been wanting to join Landscape Nova Scotia but its $500.00 and this being my start up year I had to prioritize everything and $500.00 for a membership just seemed to get shuffled to the bottom of the pile. But it is on the radar for 2012 for sure.

I have been looking into supporting a cause, "Cancer" I lost both of my parents to it and several friends, But there are so many different ones to look at and support seems like ever major and minor organ we have has a cancer related to it and then there are the Children and the Animals and Farmers etc etc. But I am going to donate a sum of $$$ to the local Children s hospital this Christmas when they have there telethon and collect some caned goods for the Christmas Food Bank drive on local radio.
      I was thinking of getting a Bobcat and filling the bucket with canned goods and driving it right up to the radio show and saying here you go from Ducke's Lawn Care Services. (this I am still working on)
      I have also joined the Main Street Business Association and they get money each year to help fix up the old run down main st so I was thinking of lending some of my time to the cause of fixing up some of the grass and flower beds next summer.

Comment

Those are all great ideas and very creative! You have to keep us posted on how all those go.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
        X