New logo!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New logo!

So I received my new business cards today with my new logo. I went out and bought a logo design program a couple weeks ago and it didn't take long for me to design one that I thought fit. I'm also working on a brochure that is 90% complete.

Home and Garden show is in town this weekend. I plan on going down there to pass out as many as possible.

What do you think of the new business cards?
    Attached Files

http://www.facebook.com/CLsLawnCare.SnowRemoval

Some of my work! "Like" my page.

I think they are very professional looking. Should impress anyone who receives one. Nice, clean look to them. Great job on the design.

Comment

Looks great!!!!
      www.painelesscreations.com
      Visit us on Facebook
      http://www.facebook.com/PainelessCreations

Comment

Thanks. I'm just really trying to stand out. You think passing them out at the home and garden show is ok? I was going to get a booth but $1500 for a 10x10 slot for 3 days, was just a little much.

Comment

Thanks. I'm just really trying to stand out. You think passing them out at the home and garden show is ok? I was going to get a booth but $1500 for a 10x10 slot for 3 days, was just a little much.
          We have a show around here this weekend that I am not apart of. I will spend my sunday parked in front with my magnets on the side of the truck and will have business cards and flyers in the car to give to anyone who wants one. I will have someone walking inside to gather literature from other lawncare providers so I can get afeel for what others may be doing. I am however going to participate in the one end of March, I have a booth and will be in that one. This one just seemed to soon to be effective for this season. Plus it was $400 more than the one next month.
          http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

Those are GREAT business cards! I love the back design! What inspired that idea?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Sorry for the late reply Steve. Things have been busy.

When I was about to order my business cards from office depot, they had something like it. Although I ended up going through Vistaprint, I decided to make up my own version. Along with my 2000 business cards, I also ordered 500 magnets and 500 magnet mini calendars. I read a post on here awhile back from picframer, at least I think he made a post about magnets. Business cards can be lost or thrown away easily. I suppose so can magnets, but for as many fridges I've seen that have 100 magnets holding up 2 pictures....figured I like the odds.

Comment

That is fantastic!

How do you plan on distributing them?

I also look forwards to hearing the kind of feedback you get from your graphic design!
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Steve....

Well first I distributed them to my family members to pass out to co-workers and such. I just finished up my Spring Letter and sent out to all 87 customers that I've serviced between lawn/snow. Included a magnet and 5 business for each envelope.

I'll upload my letter I sent out later, not working at the moment.

Comment

I'd love to see the letter. What would you say is the purpose of it? Is it to get referrals or something else?

Comment

Well I've been trying to upload the attachment, but I keep getting a database error.

The purpose was just to inform them of what's new and what to expect in the future. I did add a section in there for referrals.

Comment

Here it is...I guess my letter head design and logo made file to large. What you think?

************************************************************************-

CLís Lawn Care
                        5019 Oaklyn Drive
                        Des Moines, Iowa 50310
                        515-779-1380
                        Chris@clslawncare.com

Dear ,

I hope this letter finds you doing well and that you have had a safe and enjoyable winter. I have enjoyed all the snow, but Iím looking forward to the change in the season. With spring quickly approaching, I wanted to contact you and let you know of my plans for this year. My expected start date for mowing, weather permitting, is going to be April 1st.

I would also like to inform you about a few additional services I am going to be starting this new season. Spring clean-up and mulch installation are at the top of the list for the spring season. If youíre in need of bed edging, spring is the time to take care of it. 1st fertilization with crabgrass pre-emergent can also be applied. These are just a few services I can get started for you this 2011 season. Included with this letter, Iíve attached a list of additional services I can take care of for you.

A lot has changed recently, from giving my company a new logo and launching my website. Iíve also put up a facebook fan page to show some of my work and to stay in touch with my customers. I would like to stay in touch with my customers any way possible. If you are unable to follow my fan page on facebook, I would like an email address where I can send you new updates, special offers, and upcoming service recommendations. Email me and I can send you a quote for the 2011 season.

Iím also participating in Project EverGreen by providing services to men and women who have family members serving overseas. This allows me to show my appreciation to those serving in our armed forces.

I ask that you refer my company to as many friends and neighbors as possible. Not only does this help me gain more work in your area, but you will also receive incentives for every new customer that signs on because of your referral. Including Apple Bees, Olive Garden, Family Video, and Home Depot gift cards, or you can apply it for a discount on services.

I want to thank you for choosing me and giving me the opportunity to serve you. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email me anytime. I look forward to serving you and having a great 2011 season!

Sincerely,

Chris Lanpher
                        CLís Lawn Care

Comment

Very nice letter.

Don't know if you've sent them already, but I believe "Applebees" is all one word, and while I don't think it matters, "Home Depot" is actually "The Home Depot" - I've just never heard anyone SAY it like that.

Comment

Thanks....I have sent them. I can see saying "the home depot" in a sentence, but if someone asks you "Where you going," I'd say Home Depot not the home depot.

Comment

Nice work on the letter. Keep us posted on the feedback you get from it.

Comment

Working...
                              X