Logo Opinions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Opinions!

Hey Everyone, Jeremy here. I just had these logos done. I would like some input on which ones look better, and what can be done to make them look better. I need to send them for revision, but it would be great if i could get some ideas from you guys! Thanks for your help!
    Attached Files

Logo Opinion! 2

Hey Everyone, Jeremy here. I just had these logos done. I would like some input on which ones look better, and what can be done to make them look better. I need to send them for revision, but it would be great if i could get some ideas from you guys! Thanks for your help! Here is one more set.
    Attached Files

Comment

I like number 10!

Comment

Thanks

Thanks cdf!

Comment

Since they are numbered, I'll comment on each by number...

1. No - Too busy/hard to read quickly

2. BORING. Too "typical"... I guess it does it's "job", but it's not what I'd go with.

3. No.

4. Me LIKEY! easy to read - looks professional. I'd consider replacing the "brown" "stripe" with a bright green like in the logo below it giving you two greens in your logo. Hard to say without seeing it that way though.

5. Not bad, but the lines of text are too "even" in length. Too "linear", needs "broken up"

6. Too busy

7. NO

8. NO

9. NO

10. NO. Too generic. As in, it could be a plumber, an electrician, or a computer repair guy's logo at first glance.

11. Not bad design wise, but a tad "girly"

12. Like the leaf graphic, but the font is weak.

I'm a graphic designer, so I'm trying to look at them objectively, rather than from a "that looks COOL!" point of view. You also have to consider how well each will reproduce in B&W as well as how they will read at different sizes.

Comment

Thanks...Info.

Thanks for the input hedgemaster!What could be improved?

Comment

I must admit, I like number 8 personally, however, I don't do graphic designing. So I'm not quite sure what necessarily works more than what doesnt.

Comment

Thanks for the input hedgemaster!What could be improved?
                I tried to comment on a few points, but I'd rather wait until it gets narrowed down before suggesting any "improvements". It's easy to get hung up on all the details - especially when you have so many to choose from.
                Heck, even once I settled on my "final" design, I still made several revisions to it before I was finished.

Also, nobody should feel bad for "their choice". We are all individuals, and if you ask 20 people, you'll likely get 30 opinions as to which one is "best".

Even if I think "a" is a better design than "b", without knowing you or your company, the one I choose may not be the right "fit" for you. (if that makes sense)

Either way, it's good that you are making an effort to have a logo created for yourself.

Comment

Logo pics

Thanks Hedge, You are so right! I think I have narrowed my choices to numbers 4, 8 and 12. I would value any opinions you or anyone else might have on possible improvements on these designs that I have picked. Anything from font to maybe adding more graphics? Thanks again all!

Comment

I like #4 the most too. It really is solid and stands out. Very professional looking.
                    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

if I had to pick one to use "as is" I would go with #4. I think the leaf in #12 has the most potential and maybe the tree in #8. Most of the rest look too much like clip art.

"brushcut" or a similar font with #12 maybe?
                      Evansville Lawn Mowing
                      Newburgh Lawn Care

Comment

Maybe a small adjustment

Thanks Steve and Shadrach! I think everyone is right about #4! Thanks alot guys!! I was thinking about maybe incorperating the leaf from #12 into #4, and was wondering what you all thought about that? Sorry for asking alot about it, but I think it plays a big roll in how people view you, and I just want to make sure I can accomplish that with all the guys and gals out there that have done this! Thanks again everyone!

Comment

#2 and #8 I like the best of them.
                          http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

logo

Thanks Jymie!

Comment

Thanks Steve and Shadrach! I think everyone is right about #4! Thanks alot guys!! I was thinking about maybe incorperating the leaf from #12 into #4, and was wondering what you all thought about that? Sorry for asking alot about it, but I think it plays a big roll in how people view you, and I just want to make sure I can accomplish that with all the guys and gals out there that have done this! Thanks again everyone!

I'm not seeing it. The "leaf" and the "curvy lines" would be competing elements. One or the other is my suggestion. (Note that it can't hurt to try it though)

It's hard visualizing it when the images aren't visible without going back and forth and clicking on them, but I can't think of a GOOD way to incorporate the leaf into #4 without it becoming "confusing".

Some people may feel that the "wavy lines" do not immediately shout "LAWN CARE!", and to an extent, this is true. However, the name is large and clear enough that it sort of "balances things out".
                              I see the "lines" as a representation of "rolling hills" or "the ground" (so to speak), and if people see your logo enough, in time, that graphic ALONE (without any text) will be recognized as "yours".
                              Last edited by Hedgemaster; 02-12-2011, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X