Logo Opinions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

logo

Thanks hedge, That is a great point! Do you think any colors should be changed in #4? Like in the colors for the name, using #5 for the name?

Comment

Thanks hedge, That is a great point! Do you think any colors should be changed in #4? Like in the colors for the name, using #5 for the name?

Here. I just cut the two apart and shifted some things real quick just to give you one idea.
      I don't have the font used for "LANDCARE", but it may make more sense to use that font for "SUPERIOR EDGE" since "landcare" is more of a "descriptive" word that follows your "main" name. (Maybe try swapping the fonts used)
      I also replaced the brown in the top "wave" with a bright green as used in the text.

Like I said. Once you choose "one", there is still a chance you will do some revisions. Lots of options.

Hope that helps.
      Attached Files

Comment

That is very nice too!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

logo

That looks AWESOME hedge! Me likey!!! Thanks alot for doing that! I think you hit the nail on the head. I will take your advice on the fonts too Thanks alot...I appreciate all your help and time!!

Comment

New Logo

Help Just been working with Corel Draw X5 and Photoshop to design new logo see Below to replace my Signature but it wont let me
            Attached Files
            Cash4Trash
            sigpic
            Property Services

Comment

Help Just been working with Corel Draw X5 and Photoshop to design new logo see Below to replace my Signature but it wont let me
              There should be file size restrictions listed when you go to the Sig Line section of your User CP here on the forum. I'm guessing you've exceeded either the physical dimensions, or the file size.

Comment

Have you tried hosting the new logo on a server and getting the url of the pic then insert it into the signature line that way?

See post #6 of this thread on how to do that:

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthrea...ght=craigslist
                http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

Have you tried hosting the new logo on a server and getting the url of the pic then insert it into the signature line that way?

See post #6 of this thread on how to do that:

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthrea...ght=craigslist
                  Looked at #6 on this thread didnt tell me anything
                  As for posting on a server why should I do that?
                  My origional signature here was my original email signature which I used as my Avatar I now wish to update it why am I having issues with doing that
                  Cash4Trash
                  sigpic
                  Property Services

Comment

I like 8 and 10

Comment

Looked at #6 on this thread didn't tell me anything
                      As for posting on a server why should I do that?
                      My original signature here was my original email signature which I used as my Avatar I now wish to update it why am I having issues with doing that
                      Sorry, I meant to say save the new logo on an image host site such as imagecoast, flicker, photobucket or some other photo hosting site location. When you save it, you can get the URL location of the picture. In the signature line of your profile, you can then use the script that I supplied in that post #6 to put the new logo into your signature. You just need to replace the text between the two quotation marks, make sure the quotations remain in the script. I hope this helps. To change your signature you have to go to your user CP and delete all the stuff in the signature you want to remove as there are limits to how much you can put in there.

I may be the one confused here, lol, is it the signature you want to change or is it the avatar?
                      Last edited by jymie; 02-14-2011, 10:44 AM.

Comment

If its the avatar you want to replace, the size can not be any bigger than 80 x 80, the one in your signature is 100 x 102 so it would be to big and need to resize to 80 x 80.

Comment

Size

If its the avatar you want to replace, the size can not be any bigger than 80 x 80, the one in your signature is 100 x 102 so it would be to big and need to resize to 80 x 80.
                          Is that Pixels or mm
                          Cash4Trash
                          sigpic
                          Property Services

Comment

All Sorted

Is that Pixels or mm
                            No followup needed have it sorted
                            Cash4Trash
                            sigpic
                            Property Services

Comment

First set of logo revisions

Hey everyone! I just got back my first set of revisions on my logo. Just wondering what you all thought of these? Thanks again for all your help!
                              Attached Files

Comment

I REALLY like numbers 14 and 18. Preferrably 14, however 18 pops also.
                                Great Job though!

Comment

Working...
                                X