X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Store Flyers

Hello everyone

I was wanting to know if any of you had tips on creating in store flyers

like to post on bulletin boards in hardware stores,banks,small town shops,grocery stores etc.

I looked at the ones on the site and i created a couple of my own but they all look very bland to me..

I dont wanna create one with all kinds of pictures and whatnot myself (although it would be nice to have those) because ill end up basically copying it and ill make myself feel cheap..and what if a customer saw that online..it would pose a bad image onto me..

Basically i just want tips or advice..i can post some of my bland flyers if your interested..

Thanks for the advice in advance and ill be sure to thank you personally after every post
    Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
    "Where Service is Always in Season"
    Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

I have the same problem. I always think my stuff looks bland too, and I'll probably never make that "perfect" flyer, but I would just get as many opinions as possible on it. Take it to family, friends, neighbors, ect. This forum is probably a pretty good start for that. Goodluck

Comment

I have the same problem. I always think my stuff looks bland too, and I'll probably never make that "perfect" flyer, but I would just get as many opinions as possible on it. Take it to family, friends, neighbors, ect. This forum is probably a pretty good start for that. Goodluck
      Ill Probably never get the "perfect" flyer i just want a "hey that cought my attention i think ill go take a look" flyer

mine are just my big bold logo and my services and contact info

i want it to be simple but not to boring to where its just a fly on the wall

I was just wondering if any of you have had any good turnouts by these and what design works the best

Phone number tags
      business cards underneath..
      anything..anything at all to help me out..
      how should it look etc...and since im not making 3000 like door hangers
      printing in color is not a problem

Comment

Well, you could have a flyer with tear off contact info.

They see the flyer, tear off your phone number.

I just bought a few card holders and put my cards out in shops around town..

Comment

I was thinking about doing that as well..along with the advertising napkin holder idea in the podcasts..

theres TONS of small town coffee shops and restraunts and breakfast hut type things around here as well as DQ's and Gas stations..so i figure that would work well if i go through with it..

Comment

Heres an Example

theres one of my better bland flyers..any tips>?

Comment

whoops..sorry..i forgot to size it down..

Comment

That looks fantastic!

Really nice!

Comment

I haven't tested this to be sure but I bet you would get a better response with something like this

http://www.cardcues.com/

Over a flyer. I think people would find it easier to take them than read a flyer and tear off a tab.

You can even make your own out of gum packaging.

http://theclosetentrepreneur.com/orb...ss-card-holder

What's your view on this?
                  - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                  Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

All I can do is show you the one I posted last year:
                    http://gopherforum.com/showpost.php?p=52538&postcount=7

http://gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=9038

I updated it after I got licensed for fertilizing but I kept the look the same. All tear-offs were removed in all locations. Zero calls. lol
                    Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

Thats a good idea steve
                      i was thinking about doing that
                      never thought of the gum pack idea..im not sure how that would work..id try modifying it a little so you could see the card and it didnt look so junkie..

And very nice poster mark!

Comment

I updated it after I got licensed for fertilizing but I kept the look the same. All tear-offs were removed in all locations. Zero calls. lol
                        What's your view on this? Why do you think this happened?
                        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Well the flyer is pretty bland. Nothing grabs readers attention...let alone nothing on there relates it to lawn care.

You need some creativity. Let me see what I can come up with.

Comment

Well it seems I cannot find the time to put one together...but here is an idea. You say you put your flyers up in banks? Make one with a dollar symbol or the bank clipart symbol and have the line..."Want to save your green?". I am sure you get the idea now.

People go into banks with money on their minds...that would be sure to attract. Theme other flyers, such as the hardware store "FREE $25.00 gift certificate to (insert store name) with seasonal lawn mowing agreement" or something like that.

Get my drift?

Comment

Working...
                            X