Logo Design help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Design help

How do you arch the text in the logo design templates? I was looking at using #186a. Thanks for any help.

If you want to do it yourself, you will need a graphics program that can do that with. I am not sure if photoshop will do that.

Umm, I think maybe adobe illustrator?

Does anyone else do any kind of graphics? What programs do you use to arch text like that?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I use to use PhotoImpact for all that stuff.. IM sure you can in photoshop, But Ive never tried..

You can always download GIMP and try it with that... Its almost like photoshop and FREE...

In Memory of My Dad..1943-2008..Gary "Snuffy" Smith

Comment

I have heard of that. Where can you download that from?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I have heard of that. Where can you download that from?

http://www.gimp.org/

Comment

I'm really into scrapbooking, and do a lot of graphics work. I designed my own logo (sorry, can't post yet), but if you need help, I can put the wording on for you. I have photoshop and paintshop, both can do what you need. Let me know if you need more assistance. You can send it to me, and I can do what you need and send it back.
            Last edited by mortonslawn; 03-02-2010, 08:42 PM. Reason: forgot another comment

Comment

Its a simple to do. I used Photoshop.

Comment

Comment

If you want to do it yourself, you will need a graphics program that can do that with. I am not sure if photoshop will do that.

Umm, I think maybe adobe illustrator?

Does anyone else do any kind of graphics? What programs do you use to arch text like that?

Yes Steve Photo shop will do that.

Comment

Working...
                  X