Customer Invoicing Missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Invoicing Missing

Problem: New customer, they are selected as "active". Scheduled service, completed service, generated invoice. In error, I had a Zero dollar amount in invoice when I generated invoices. I went back to look at and correct the amount of the invoice and it is not in the list. I generated a new invoice with the dollar amount. No invoice shows in the list for this one either. The amounts and the invoice numbers show in their customer history, but even when I search for the invoice ID or by customer ID, invoice date, etc., in the invoice section, none of the invoices show up. I have had this problem several times and have had to delete the entire customer record and re-enter everything for their invoicing to show up in future services. Is there something I am doing wrong with a customer every now and then that is causing this? I am on the latest release of Gopher Pro and XP Pro SR2 and I have shut down Gopher several times and also re-booted my system.

Is it possible that you're looking for the invoice on the "Unpaid Invoices" tab? If so, it won't appear if the invoice amount is $0, since it's already considered paid. Try looking in the Paid tab or the All Invoices tab instead.

Comment

Thanks, boy I feel a little stupid now. Never thought to look at any other of the tabs to see what invoices were sitting there. Appreciate your quick reply and the answer.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X