Triple Print

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple Print

I have noticed this problem for the last 2 weeks when I print off my daily schedule. When it comes to chemical applications, it has been printing off the chemical information part three times under the customer.

I think this was something that was fixed in a recent update. Are you using the 2006 version of Gopher?

Comment

I am using 3.2.15

Comment

Can you email your gopherbackup.zip file to support@gophersoftware.com and tell us which day/customer to look at?

Comment

Well, it just started about two weeks ago. For example, todays scheduled jobs it printed out double the chemical information for one customer, and then triple the chemical information for another.

Comment

I also just tried to backup Gopher and I got the error message of "RichEdit line insertion error"

Comment

Have you guys figured it out?

Comment

We haven't been able to recreate the chemical problem but you can avoid the backup error by clicking the checkbox to hide the results on the backup screen.

Comment

are you guys up to try to fix this problem again? It is still doing this problem. Thanks

Comment

Sent you an email.

Comment

hey guys, I just sent you an email regarding the triple print. Perhaps you can look at my expenses not showing up as well. Thanks

Comment

Thanks again guys for fixing the problem I really appreciate it. You're great!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X