Two Billing Cycles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Billing Cycles

Is there a way that I can setup two types of billing cycles without effecting the autobilling?

For example, I want to send out the flat monthly rate people their bills at the first part of the month, they are setup in the autobilling. *Then, any other customers that I provide service for I want to bill them around the 15th of the month. *This way money is always flowing in. *

But how can I do this, without effecting the autobilling feature? Basically for it won't do two autobilling; once at the first part of the month, and once again the 15th.

Hi tiedeman,

You could set up your billing categories to have some customers in an end of the month billing category and then others in a mid month billing category.

Then when you generate your invoices, choose which customer category you would like to generate invoices for.

Comment

Now I can just do that by going into the customer area, click on the customer tab, and move the customers into what billing category I want? Even add new categories?

Comment

Yes.

Here is more training to help.

Go to the customer FAQ and scroll to the bottom. There is a FAQ on customer categories.

Comment

thanks appreciate it

Comment

Working...
          X