Estimate Accepted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estimate Accepted

I have a customer who has accepted an estimate for multiple services. I was wondering if there is a simple way that I can schedule the day to complete these services in the schedule tab? (without having to enter all the pertinant prices for everything again.)

Hi Nick,

Something to consider, when you do future estimates, you can set up the prices for the customer's services in the service section under customer specific prices.
    Then later, if you need to schedule the jobs, the prices will be able to be pulled up just as you entered them previously.
    But this will only help you for future estimates.

I hope this helps.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Guest @ Mar. 02 2006,2:16)]I have a customer who has accepted an estimate for multiple services. *I was wondering if there is a simple way that I can schedule the day to complete these services in the schedule tab? *(without having to enter all the pertinant prices for everything again.)
      Looks like another "Create schedule from Estimate" request.
      Seems like a lot of us are wanting the same thing. Any chance that you guy's are working on this?

Comment

This would be a great feature. I would like to see it in a future Gopher update.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Mar. 02 2006,5:19)]This would be a great feature. I would like to see it in a future Gopher update.
          I'll second that, you can do it

Comment

Yes, this would definitely help out a lot. I am currently using some workarounds for this, but they are time consuming and things don't appear quite as I want them. Hopefully this is something that can be worked on!

Thanks,
            Nick

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X