Invoice paper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invoice paper

I am demoing product and like everything. Just an easy question. What type paper to use with Invoices w/ perforated tab to remove mail back stub.

i dont really understand ur question. what type of paper. like what wieght?? color?? Did you know that you buy your own paper, and put your own perforations on them.

Comment

Some stores sell perforated paper. You can also have a print shop create a batch for you.

Comment

Quote[/b] (maelawncare @ Jan. 22 2006,7:55)]i dont really understand ur question. what type of paper. like what wieght?? color?? Did you know that you buy your own paper, and put your own perforations on them.
        I have to buy my own paper. What the he. And then put my own perforations on 75+ invoices. Not what I'm looking for, but thanks for the response

Comment

anyone just let the customer grab some scissors and cut, or does everyone pretty much use the perforated paper?

Comment

i use store bought perforations. set the gopher invoice to print on 2.5" and let it rip

Comment

I have to agree with the perforated paper crowd. I think it looks better. Is there a tool you can buy to preforate it your self?

Comment

you can buy a paper cutter and switch out the cutting wheel for a perforator. Its on my "buy" list for 2006.

Comment

I looked today at office depot, they don't sell perforated paper... where are you guys finding them?

Comment

no one buys perforated paper?

Comment

Hi Billz,

Here is one site we found http://miracle-envelope.com/laser.html

Maybe that will help?

Also if you want to buy it local, possibly visit a local printer and ask them who sells such paper in your area.
                      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

thanks. I ordered a case! :-)

Comment

Let us know how it works out!
                          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Wow, paper arrived today and is great. also great price. Thanks Team Gopher for suggesting that. One thing I learned from the teleseminar from lawncaremarketingMagic was to underpromise and overdeliver, and now I see how powerful that is... they told me 2 to 4 business days for delivery, it was 27 hours! LOL

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

Working...
                              X