Full title on invoices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full title on invoices

I was wondering if it would be too hard to include the customer "title" on the invoices and statements in the next update. It would look a bit more professional for our clients addressed as Mr Joe Blogs, not just Joe Blogs.

What is everybodys opinion on using the customer salutation on invoices and statements? Eg: Mr, Mrs, Ms Dr, Miss.

The format of the customer's name on the invoice is determined by the HEADER 1 & 2 fields under the customer's billing address record. You can edit the appearance of their name there.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Gopher Support @ Dec. 13 2005,4:33)]The format of the customer's name on the invoice is determined by the HEADER 1 & 2 fields under the customer's billing address record. *You can edit the appearance of their name there.
      OK that&#39;s fine, but when you enter the "Person Name" information could that be transferred automatically to the billing address part of the form it already transferes <first name last name> maybe the title could be transferred too.

Sorry I&#39;m lazy, I just don&#39;t like having to go into another screen to change the header on 100 or so records

Comment

It should do this already by default.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Gopher Support @ Dec. 14 2005,7:09)]It should do this already by default.
          Well it doesn&#39;t. It only transfers the first name and the last name. Not the Title of the person.

Comment

I just did some testing and you are correct. This is something that we will have to update.

Thank you.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Gopher Support @ Dec. 19 2005,10:24)]I just did some testing and you are correct. This is something that we will have to update.

Thank you.
              Hi guy&#39;s any work on the update??

Comment

Sorry for the confusion before. We just tried it and it works. I&#39;m not sure why we said it didn&#39;t work before. Can you tell us the exact steps you do that end up displaying just the first and last name, excluding the title, on the invoice?

Comment

Working...
                X