Won't work on my PC.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won't work on my PC.

For whatever odd reason I cannot get gopher to work on either of my computers. I followed the directions to dowload the icon onto the desktop, however 1 comp. will just try and download it everytime I click on it, the other is saying program is not suitable for ms dos or windows? Any help?

Thanks,

Chad Smith

Hi bcflawnlandscape,

Can you try to download this version of Gopher and see if it resolves the installation problem?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

O.K. That downloaded it, however, now when it pops up it says can't find file that is specified. Does it for everything I click on, schedule, invoice, etc.

HELP!

Comment

Try going to Options | Database tab, click the folder button, and then double-click on the file listed in the white box. The error is caused by the program looking for a different filename (Gopher2003.gdb) when the actual file name is Gopher2004.gdb (or vice versa).
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X