How to set up customer sales tax regions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to set up customer sales tax regions

How to set up customer sales tax regions.

Watch this flash video.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Step 1: You want to make sure you are on the Options page and click on the Tax Region tab located at the top.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

The yellow signifies this is the default sales tax region. You can't delete the default region but you can edit it.

Comment

Step 2: Click the new button to create a new region or click the edit button to edit a region already created.

(Optional) Use the secondary tax if you need to collect a municipal tax or in Canada if you need to collect GST tax.

Comment

Step 3: Now to edit the tax region for a customer, click on the Customer section, highlight a customer and click the edit button.

Comment

Step 4: A customer window will appear. Make sure you click on the Billing tab. You can then choose which tax region this customer lives in. Click ok when finished.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X