Cannot open Palm Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot open Palm Software

It says error 1323. the path con contains words that are not valid in folders.

Then i have to exit out of the setup

Hi snowyleaflandscaping,

Have you been able to use the Gopher Palm software before or are you just newly installing the software?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

never mind i got it fixed

Comment

What did you find? Let us know so if someone else has the same problem, they can read your post.

Thanks!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I'm having this same problem... How did you fix it?

Thanks,
          Ty

Comment

I got the same error last night while setting up my new laptop. I manually installed the components by downloading all files from http://getgopher.com/palmbeta/ to C:\Program Files\Ditech\Gopher 2003\Palm (create the directory if it doesn't exist).

I cannot recall what exact order I went in, but I installed them one at a time and it works now. It is helpful to have your palm software installed and working before starting this process too :blush:

Comment

I still cant get it to work

Ty

Comment

Hi PrecisionLawn,

What handheld device are you using?

Comment

Working...
                X