Free Download

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Download

I tried to downloand and install the trial version and says some of the files cant be decompressed or installed. Any suggestions?

Can you tell us what the exact error message was? Have you tried downloading the file again? You can also try downloading the setup file from:
    www.gophersoftware.com/temp2004
    And then after you run it for the first time (you'll get some warning messages), go to Options | Database, click the file folder button, and then double-click on the gopher2003.gdb file.
    Let us know if that helps.

Comment

Got it up and running. Just a couple kinks though. First it says that it cant find the "help" folder and I need to reinstall. Will that damage all the customers I have already input?

Comment

Hi luvdapack36 ,

You can download the help file here.

Quote[/b] ]Will that damage all the customers I have already input?
        No it shouldn't have any effect on that.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

thanks for the help...BTW is there a reason the " EXPENSE" and "REPORTS" buttons cant be clicked on in the "HELP" section?

Comment

Hi LuvdaPack36,

I have to check but it might be the help file wasn't updated with information on those sections.

Try the Online Training area and review those sections there. If not there then feel fre to ask any questions you have.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
            X