Quickbooks Update Question/Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quickbooks Update Question/Problem

I was following the screens and everything seems to be going smoothly until I get to the Invoice Portion. I hit the Create Default Items, I get the following message

Creating default Material...
    response:<?xml version="1.0" ?>
    <QBXML>
    <QBXMLMsgsRs>
    <ItemNonInventoryAddRs requestID="0" statusCode="3140" statusSeverity="Error" statusMessage="There is an invalid reference to QuickBooks Account "Job Related Costs" in the Items. QuickBooks error message: Invalid argument. The specified record does not exist in the list." />
    </QBXMLMsgsRs>
    </QBXML>

What am I missing, or don&#39;t have set up??

Thanks,

Heather

Can you check your items list in QB and see it GOPHER_MATERIAL and GOPHER_SERVICE exist? If so, you don&#39;t have to click create default items again.

Comment

I checked my items list, and there is nothing there. I also tried exporting my invoices, and I get all kinds of messages at the bottom with the work Error in them, and nothing is being transfered.

Comment

Please go through each step of the export instructions and copy-and-paste each error message that you receive so that we can pinpoint the problem.

Comment

When I hit the "Create Default Items" I get the the following error message:
          response:<?xml version="1.0" ?>
          <QBXML>
          <QBXMLMsgsRs>
          <ItemNonInventoryAddRs requestID="0" statusCode="3140" statusSeverity="Error" statusMessage="There is an invalid reference to QuickBooks Account "Job Related Costs" in the Items. QuickBooks error message: Invalid argument. The specified record does not exist in the list." />
          </QBXMLMsgsRs>
          </QBXML>

And if I hit export invoices I get this :

invoiceReturn value not assigned.
          <?xml version="1.0" ?>
          <QBXML>
          <QBXMLMsgsRs>
          <InvoiceAddRs requestID="0" statusCode="3000" statusSeverity="Error" statusMessage="The given object ID "" in the field "list id" is invalid. " />
          </QBXMLMsgsRs>
          </QBXML>

Hope this helps&#33;

Heather

Comment

ok... I copy and pasted them in the box and they showed up until I hit "add Reply" then when they post they are not there. Should I email them to you???

Comment

Hi J&R Landscape,

Yes please do. support@gophersoftware.com

Thank you
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X