How to use Late Fees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use Late Fees

You can easily add a late fee line item to your customers' invoices who are late in paying by following these simple steps.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

At the top left of your screen click on the Functions list item.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Then choose calculate late fees.

Comment

A Late Fees Penalties & Interest window will appear.

Comment

If this is checked, it will only include customers you have selected to have the late fee option enabled.

When might you use this?
          If you have a good customer you know is late on paying but you don't want them to receive a late fee, you can disable the option for them.

Comment

This check box is located in the Customer section, then EDIT the customer and click on the BILLING tab.

Comment

This is the line item description which will appear in your invoice.

Comment

Choose - Add line item to past due invoice
                If you want to add a late fee line item to an already generated invoice. (This is not often used.)

Choose - Add line item to next generated invoice
                If you want the late fee line item to be put into the Schedule - Completed Jobs tab to wait until your next generated invoices. (Most common way to use this feature.)

Comment

Click the next button at the lower right and review who will be getting late fees.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X