estimating problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• estimating problem

When doing a estmate the Hide Subtotal, Tax and total and the Display check boxes are grayed out causing a error "Cannot foucus a disapled or invisible window".

If I click on these fields to make them active (Not grayed out) I get the error "Field'FLAG_HIDETOTALS' must have a value". This happen when the Checkbox for Hide Subtotal, Tax and total is checked or unchecked.

Hi dfb,

Please review this post. I think it will help.

Also, try downloading the latest Gopher 2004 version here.

Let me know if this resolves the issue.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I have looked at the old post about this problem. I have tryed rebooting and I still get the same thing.

This was what was in the last post to do but I still get the error:

If I click on these fields to make them active (Not grayed out) I get the error "Field'FLAG_HIDETOTALS' must have a value". This happen when the Checkbox for Hide Subtotal, Tax and total is checked or unchecked.

Comment

This problem started when I download the latest release(IThink) ver 3.2.12

Comment

Hi dfb,

I am using 3.2.12 and am unable to recreate the error. Could you try creating another new estimate, possibly with a different customer as a test to see if it happens again?

If it does, call us here (888)606-5150
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

We were able to take care of this with an update.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X