How To Email an Estimate?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Email an Estimate?

Most of my communications with my customers are via email. I would like to send the estimates through email, but have not been able to find any way to do this. I cannot do a copy/paste either and for now I'm scanning the printed estimate and sending them that way.

Is there anyway I can get around having to scan the printed estimate so that I can email them to my customers?

Hi georgiehopper,

Make sure you have the latest Gopher 2004 version from here.
    You can then print your invoices to PDF format. Then once you do that, the pdf file can be attached in your email to your customers.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I updated the software, but still can't figure out how to print to "pdf" format.

Comment

Hi georgiehopper,

When you print your invoice or estimate, choose a Report Destination of File

This will create a pdf file of your print out that you can attach to your email.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Hi,
          I can only do NDR and PRN files..the adobe format is not shown. I upgraded the program, so I"m not sure what is wrong.

Comment

ok...I finally got it to work. Thanks!

Comment

Glad it worked!

Comment

Working...
              X