Printing reports by service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing reports by service

I am looking for a way to print a report that shows a list of customers by service. Whenever I have a new customer I enter them into the system and capture all the services under their contract. Now with so many customers, I would to be able to look at a service report and see which customers are under contract for that services.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Hi allseasons,

Do you want to know who is scheduled for a particular service or who has a customer specific price for a service?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I got what I needed from the latest upgrade. Looks like you added the Service List report option which gives me what I need. The report is not really pretty and I am not interested in the pricing for each customer, but it DOES list each service we offer and show the customers that contracted for that service...Guess I should have upgraded before asking.

Thanks, and as a request, the more report options you can continue to add, the more valuable I think your app will become. There is great financial reporting, but it could use more service type reports.

Also, I find myself still using Outlook to schedule my sales, and business appointments. Would love to just use Gopher to run my life....would be very helpful to have a Tasks calendar or option separate from the Job scheduling calendar.

Thanks again.

Comment

Hi allseasons,

We are continually working to update the software. Keep us posted.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X