Printing Schedule by route or Crew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing Schedule by route or Crew

I am looking for a way to print daily jobs for each route or each crew. Currently I have the jobs listed in the Jobs Calendar tab. Is there a way to print on one page a list of jobs sorted or filtered by route or crew so I can hand each crew lead their own list of jobs every morning?

Thanks.

Hi allseasons,

That is what it should do. Is each route that you have created assigned to a crew on the route screen?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

My apologies I misstated my intent. What I was actually looking to do was to assign a different crew to a property on another crew's route for a single one-time job and be able to print the list of jobs not by Route but by Crew. For example, crew1 is assigned to property1 on route1. I want to have crew2 do a job at property1 and be able to have that job show up on crew2 daily route report, not on crew1's daily report.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi allseasons,

You should be able to do that. There is a step on the schedule wizard that allows you to apply a crew to a job.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
        X